Terms & Conditions
1. The owner of this web site is LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd. whose address is lesliesutcliffe.biz
2. Your contract for purchases made through this web site is with LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd. and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
3. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
4. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd. unless and until LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd. accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment or taken Paypal payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd. sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd. of your offer to buy goods from lesliesutcliffe.com or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd.
5. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract
6. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
7. LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd. will not pass on your personal or credit or debit card details to any third party.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to lesliesutcliffe.biz for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
9. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. as soon as possible.
10.Your statutory rights are not affected (in particular see below as to your rights to withdraw from the contract) but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Where you have already received the goods, returning the goods to LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd. unopened together with the original invoice within 2 working days from the date that you received the goods.LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. will then refund you the purchase price of the goods. Where appropriate LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd. shall refund any additional customs duties borne by you on receipt of the relevant customs receipt.
12. Once LS Sales(Farnam)Ltd. receives notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), less any delivery costs the remainder will be credited to your credit card or Paypal in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account (less the postage and handling charges) as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. We can only credit back to the card used in the original purchase-banking rule.
13. Any claims of guarantees made by Farnam Products USA are for the USA market only, they are not a worldwide guarantee.
14.This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. negligence or wilful default, or that of LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
15. LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd. does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
16. LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
17.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
18.In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 4 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
19.LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the www.lesliesutcliffe.com website or for any products or services purchased from LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd.
20.LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd.will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
21.Credit and Debit cards are debited before items are shipped by LS Sales (Farnam)Ltd. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and charge is made for shipping.
22.Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in Bloxham, Oxon, UK.
23.LS Sales(Farnam)Ltd. aim to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. are not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock to us.
Errors On Our Site
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and vendor reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged or Paypal money taken. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, vendor will issue a credit to your credit card or Paypal account in the amount of the charge less any delivery and/or handling charges.
Delivery / Title / Risk
24.The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the ‘Order Confimation’. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in installments.
25.Title to any product ordered will pass to you once LS Sales(Farnam)Ltd. has received payment in full for that product.
26. If your delivery address is outside of EEC you maybe subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
27. Please note that when shipping products internationally you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
28. For Christmas deliveries we recommend that you order by the 18th December. We will endeavour to dispatch all ‘In stock’ orders within 24 hours, however, we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post/courier may be delayed in your area.
29. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on www.lesliesutcliffe.com to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
30. LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the website. When LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. do so, LS Sales(Farnam) Ltd. will mention the fact on our home page (www.lesliesutcliffe.com). All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms.
31.You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
32. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
33.These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the UK.
Before Returning An Item
Before returning any item(s) to www.lesliesutcliffe.com please ensure you have:
1. Enclosed all accessories unless informed otherwise.
2. Use all packaging that was originally supplied, if available.
3. Ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package, using a label.
4. Do NOT write directly on the box/packaging with pen/ink.
5. Securely seal the packaging using a similar method as per the original delivery.
Please send Goods to this address:
LS Sales (Farnam) Ltd.
Unit 5, Launton Business Centre
Bicester, Oxon OX26 4PL
Telephone for returns only: 8454 301371.
For product information call: 01608683855